Flight Uniform Shirts

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I ordered three shirts from Flight, and all three of them have a subtle pink hue to them. I exchanged the initial order, after customer service told me that sometimes there are variations between batches, and the second order of three shirts have the same light pink hue.

Has anybody else experienced this, or am I just unlucky? I need new shirts, and don’t mind paying more for a quality product, but I need an actual white pilot shirt.
Quote: I ordered three shirts from Flight, and all three of them have a subtle pink hue to them. I exchanged the initial order, after customer service told me that sometimes there are variations between batches, and the second order of three shirts have the same light pink hue.

Has anybody else experienced this, or am I just unlucky? I need new shirts, and don’t mind paying more for a quality product, but I need an actual white pilot shirt.
No, it's common. White isn't really white, there is either a blue or pink tint used on the shirt to make it white white. It goes away after a while.
Quote: No, it's common. White isn't really white, there is either a blue or pink tint used on the shirt to make it white white. It goes away after a while.
Ok thanks. If it goes away I’ll consider keeping them. I appreciate the info.
Quote: Ok thanks. If it goes away I’ll consider keeping them. I appreciate the info.

I don't like those shirts, the are pink, turn pink, or pickup grey.

They have removable shirt stays that get lost. The feel cheap and I don't like the pockets. I melted a hole in one too.
I prefer blue tint. You can easily bleach and re-tint cotton shirts in your washer. Run a wash load with bleach, then run it again with the tint solution. Follow the directions carefully, the tint is powerful stuff.

Bleach gets out any accumulated stains, and the tint restores the crisp white (cotton is naturally on the greyish side, after the factory tint wears out that's what you get). The material isn't actually dirty or degraded.

I re-blue my shirts about every six months. If I found shirts I really liked with a pink tint, I'd probably just bleach and blue them.

https://www.thespruce.com/how-to-use...bluing-2146367
Quote: I re-blue my shirts about every six months. If I found shirts I really liked with a pink tint, I'd probably just bleach and blue them.

https://www.thespruce.com/how-to-use...bluing-2146367
Can’t believe I’ve never heard of this. Just ordered some dye.

Do you prefer to run them through a whole cycle or just a rinse?
the shirts suck. I don't care how many TikTok channels or Facebook ads with Frontier Pilots as spokespersons they have
Quote: the shirts suck. I don't care how many TikTok channels or Facebook ads with Frontier Pilots as spokespersons they have
Sadly they're the only shirt I'm aware of that isn't absurdly billowy if you're halfway in shape. Even the Cut Above fitted shirts need altering to bring in the torso. 🙄
I like the texture of the material as well as the pockets and collar on the Van Heusen Aviator shirts, but they fit and look like a circus tent. I need a 17-1/2" neck and I'm admittedly carrying 20-ish extra pounds, but I can still wrap the torso 1-1/2 times around my belly. And I swear the arm holes are big enough for my thighs!
Quote: Can’t believe I’ve never heard of this. Just ordered some dye.

Do you prefer to run them through a whole cycle or just a rinse?
Rinse cycle works for the bluing.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to