I need a Realtor in North Ms. / Memphis

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Okay so this is a little off topic compared to most threads, but I moved to Memphis in Feb. when I got on at Fedex, now its almost time to buy a house. Are any of you guys married to a realtor or can recommend one?
Thanks
Quote: Okay so this is a little off topic compared to most threads, but I moved to Memphis in Feb. when I got on at Fedex, now its almost time to buy a house. Are any of you guys married to a realtor or can recommend one?
Thanks
Brian Raycher. He helped me and five buds find the perfect houses. Best realtor I've ever dealt with. His cell is (901) 487-5284. Email [email protected]. Good luck!

Mike
I am a realtor.
My wife's been a realtor here for about 4 years. She's had good luck working with the few pilots I have sent to her. We have a couple young children in local schools and she is very aware of the surrounding school districts, good & bad. It's a good time to be in the market...as a buyer! PM me if you want her telephone number or e-mail.

Good Luck.
FDX1....Send me the info...is she certified in MS or only TN?
Thanks for the info Mike

Quote: Brian Raycher. He helped me and five buds find the perfect houses. Best realtor I've ever dealt with. His cell is (901) 487-5284. Email [email protected]. Good luck!

Mike
Her brokers are located in Shelby County and that is her area of expertise. But she has people in her office that are very knowledgable on Northern MS and licensed in both states.

PM me with your e-mail and contact info and I'll have her send along her contact info. You don't have any contact info under your login ID so I cant contact you.
FDX1...... I cant figure out how to PM you either!!!
Quote: FDX1...... I cant figure out how to PM you either!!!
You have to have so many posts, either 10 or 25, to be able to PM.
Are you married, or want to live in base housing?

If not I know a good downtown realtor.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to