It starts today -- VOTE

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
https://www.ballotpoint.com/alpa

DO IT!
I'd love to vote, but can't. I haven't gotten my VIN in the mail yet, and when I called ALPA HQ this morning was told "they'll call me back...", as the system is down.

Great timing.

Thats okay. I'll wait. I'm going to vote.
Quote:
I'd love to vote, but can't.

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/sh...5&postcount=10

Albie,
Same here. I have no idea why an organization like ALPA can't get a VIN and PIN out to its members in time for a vote. This stuff is pretty important. I wonder if they want to slow down the no votes. It will be no for me, so it doesn't matter if I get my VIN/PIN today, tomorrow, or next week in Paris. No, non, nada, ne, ...
Tony,

It WAS the guy at option 3 at the number you mentioned that said he'd "call me back..." I AM doing what the instructions said to do. He also gave me phone vector number 2 to call 866-511-3366. Gotta pack right now--so I hope he calls in the next hour.
Don't call "the guy" -- click on the link I provided, it takes you to the ALPA website, you click again and you have your code. Call the toll-free number, listen to a message, listen to your VIN, and enter your PIN.

Then you're ready to vote.

5 minutes, tops.

Quote: Don't call "the guy" -- click on the link I provided, it takes you to the ALPA website, you click again and you have your code. Call the toll-free number, listen to a message, listen to your VIN, and enter your PIN.

5 minutes, tops.

Tony's right. It works as advertised and is quick. DO IT!
Vote no, like me...that way I and many other folks like me don't have to do 90-100days of STD
Tried to follow instructions no go called and They say system is down how very convenient
Not Working
Quote: Don't call "the guy" -- click on the link I provided, it takes you to the ALPA website, you click again and you have your code. Call the toll-free number, listen to a message, listen to your VIN, and enter your PIN.

5 minutes, tops.

Tony,
Never got my code in the mail and went to ALPA site, BUT it No Worky. I either get an error msg or when I click on "Request new VIN/PIN/Super Secret Voting Code it pings the web site and nothing comes back. What up wit dat????

Jolly
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to