Flight Express and Ram Air Freight??

Subscribe
I've done some researching online but anyone have some good info on these two??

Thanks
I know of a company that you go straight into twins instead of flying single-engine first. But basically both start you in either the C210/Lance respectively, and you build your time and move up to a baron or whatever it may be. Not sure past that what their schedule/bases are like. I had a friend that worked for Flight Express and moved twice in a short period before he came to my former company because the fact he moved straight to twins.
I believe AMF got rid of the Lance fleet, so you start in a twin as a newhire...
Quote: I know of a company that you go straight into twins instead of flying single-engine first. But basically both start you in either the C210/Lance respectively, and you build your time and move up to a baron or whatever it may be. Not sure past that what their schedule/bases are like. I had a friend that worked for Flight Express and moved twice in a short period before he came to my former company because the fact he moved straight to twins.
What is the company you start in a twin at?
Well my old one was Miller Aviation. Another one would be Airnet, there are several that only operate twins
Quote: Well my old one was Miller Aviation. Another one would be Airnet, there are several that only operate twins
Is that Miller Aviation in Portland? If so, are they running two pilot crews or any low time pilots?
Quote: Is that Miller Aviation in Portland? If so, are they running two pilot crews or any low time pilots?
How low of time are you talking? He's hired a less-than 1000hrs before, but the guy fell through. Typical is around 1100 +/- 50-ish. Check out miller-aviation.com for contact info. I'd suggest e-mailing John Leichty with your resume and what they are hiring at.
right into a twin
Look at Aerocharter and Transport in Albuquerque - you go right into a twin, and they just raised the pay to over $45k a year.