Spirit 's new minimums

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Even though the minimums are still at 2500 TT on spiritair.com, they are now at 5000 TT on airlineapps.com
Whats there PIC time requiremnet?
its no secret airlines are starting to see the big picture a lot more airlines are hiring and the pool is not as large as it used to be despite what SKYHIGH preaches
Quote: Whats there PIC time requiremnet?
its no secret airlines are starting to see the big picture a lot more airlines are hiring and the pool is not as large as it used to be despite what SKYHIGH preaches
compared to when and how did you come to that conclusion
Quote: compared to when and how did you come to that conclusion
Disregard, I cant read
Huh? Looks like we've RAISED them!
Quote: Huh? Looks like we've RAISED them!
Jesus, I just re-read the first thread, I dont know what the hell I was thinking.................sorry fellas
Quote: Whats there PIC time requiremnet?
I think the requirement is 1000 turbine PIC
I just fired off the AirlineApps.com package as well. When you view the "Compare My App" page for Spirit, it lists the total time requirement as 5000 hours. I assume that is an error... or else I hope thier military conversion factor is 10 hours per sortie.
Quote: I just fired off the AirlineApps.com package as well. When you view the "Compare My App" page for Spirit, it lists the total time requirement as 5000 hours. I assume that is an error... or else I hope thier military conversion factor is 10 hours per sortie.

Hopefully you are right.
Because of the growth, I can see why they want experimented pilots who can become captain within 3-4 years.
especially with the 20 A320 in addition to the remaining 25 A319 to be delivered (source: airbus.com) and the 15 new destinations announced a week or so ago.
But 5000 seems a little high considering the fact that by the end of the year all the legacy carriers (except AA and US air) should have resumed hiring.
US Air has already started hiring...they have West poolies from 2 years back in class now, or will have them in class very soon. I think mostly on the 190...
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to