Golf

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Are you albe to take clubs etc. with you on trips. Just wondering, if you had a day off then it might be fun to check out the course in the different cities.
Quote: Are you albe to take clubs etc. with you on trips. Just wondering, if you had a day off then it might be fun to check out the course in the different cities.
You could. Some guys do, but it would be best if it were a two-day trip with one overnight where you had a good golf opportunity. I sure wouldn't want to lug them around for 4 days...

Actually we usually just rent clubs on the road.
Good idea! Thanks for the feedback!
As an airline pilot, I never took clubs. I didn't trust the rampers enough to get them where I needed to be in the correct amount of time (or to leave them on the aircraft during turns).

As a corporate pilot, there have been times that I've been to the course, although even then I usually rent clubs simply due to the fact that we have limited baggage space (particularly when our passengers all have sets of clubs).
I guess paying the rental fee might be easier. Golf is relaxing and well worth it, my two cents.
im better than you at golf. cheers!

o and i take my clubs everywhere.
wait are you looking for friends?

cheers!
Quote: Good idea! Thanks for the feedback!
Hope you're a trust fund baby...greens/cart fees will be tough as a new regional FO! I had a Capt bring a set along for a weekend layover. To me, it was more hassle than it was worth. Of course, I had more fun caddying($$) in my younger years than playing. Too boring for me out there.
I enjoy golf for relaxing and if I have alittle money some would go towards my hobby.
who are you trying to impress?

cheers!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to