FBI goes after Stevens for fraud

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Man, do I have a woody!
Quote: Man, do I have a woody!
Love him or hate him, the man has brought SO much pork back to Alaska. I shudder to think what that state would be like if he hadn't.
Ted, the man who brought you Cabotage!
Quote: Love him or hate him, the man has brought SO much pork back to Alaska. I shutter to think what that state would be like if he hadn't.
Did alot for Alaska, and himself, and China freight haulers...

Absolute power corrupts absolutely...must have been pretty bad if the FBI went after him...

Of course innocent until proven guilty.
I was very disappointed in Duke Cunningham's case. I don't know why these guys who already have so much going for them feel like they have to "steal" just a bit more...
I just hope that after they find him guilty, they rename the airport. So every time I go to work I dont have to think about the Cantankerous "renovate my house and I will do your bidding" Fuc*#r...
Quote: Man, do I have a woody!
Why? Because someone is taking action to investigate corruption or b/c he's a republican?
The Chinese cargo deal....

Repulican or Dem, he hurt our industry with that one....
Quote: Why? Because someone is taking action to investigate corruption or b/c he's a republican?
Because he has been sponsoring the age 65 thing for about 10 years now. I also think if he gets prison time his lawyer will say he is too old to go.
Now if we could just get the FBI to investigate the other 49....
I will only vote 'anti-incumbent' for the rest of my days.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to