ATP Certificate

Subscribe
Anyone know where (besides All Atp) to get the ATP Cert.? Looking for a relatively low cost school either in Atlanta or Daytona. I have the written out of the way, just need the flights. Thanks.
Just rent a light twin- grab the ATP PTS and if you are in the daytona area- use Ken Luckett in Deland. He's very fair. Its a relatively easy ride. 2 ILS- one SE- 2 non-persicions a hold, steep turns, stalls, se operations. Just jeep everything in the donut. PM me and I'll talk you thru the hole process.

Matt
Quote: Just rent a light twin- grab the ATP PTS and if you are in the daytona area- use Ken Luckett in Deland. He's very fair. Its a relatively easy ride. 2 ILS- one SE- 2 non-persicions a hold, steep turns, stalls, se operations. Just jeep everything in the donut. PM me and I'll talk you thru the hole process.

Matt
Ken is an allright guy.... I dunno if Bob Raskey is still doing rides in the area, I'm sure he still is. I used to send my students to him all the time. Great guy!
oh yeah, ole' Raskey is still around. Friend of mine did his ATP ride with him, which is why I want to do it in DAB so I can do the ride with him, I did a commercial ride with him several years ago myself. What does Wrightway charge for a couple of seminole flights or whatever they use? Any idea on them or any of the other ones down there? Besides PhilAir and Phoenix East?
Raskey,

Is good and a nice guy but- he's always late if he shows up at all. If you do use him it'll probably be a quick ride.
ATP Rides
Don't know if he's still around, but there was some guy named Jan
Bussie (sp?). Mixed reviews from what I've heard. He was in the
area however.