New AirNet payscale?

Subscribe
Word on the street is there's going to be a new and improved payscale going into effect in the next month. Any news on that? What about for SICs?
Yes there is, but I don't have all the details yet. If someone doesn't beat me to it I'll post when I know more.
Here are the new hourly rates at AirNet.

It is to be given to anybody making less than these rates. Anybody making at or above these rates will not receive a pay raise, with one exception.
AirNet has a Merit pay system. If you have no failed check rides or accidents, incidents you will receive a yearly 3 % pay increase. At the current pay rates it would take a VERY long time to max out you hourly rate. Pilots that are maxed out will be allowed an additional 6 % increase.

Prop SIC’s $ 7.69
Prop PIC’s $ 13.47
Jet SIC’s $ 17.65
Jet PIC’s $ 22.12

-A prop SIC upgrading to PIC gets the new minimum
-A prop PIC upgrading to Jet SIC receives an additional $ 4.18 to his current rate.
-A Jet SIC upgrading to Jet PIC receives an additional $ 5.19 to his current rate

An example: a new Jet PIC in the month of September 2007 will make 22.84 an hour. A Jet PIC who upgraded in August, that same year, will make 22.15

Rates come in to effect this month.

A pilot receives a guaranteed 80 hrs a month. There is an overtime system which I will not get in to since it is not affected by the new pay.

You guys can do the math!
One quick thing
Everything IflyFr8 said is correct, but he said that pilots get a minimum of 80 a month, actually we get 80 hours a pay check, and we get paid every two weeks or 26 pay periods a year. Other than that, everything is spot on.

CMI
Duh! Don't I feel like a fool
Am I understanding right? Prop SICs make $7.69 per hour for around 160 hours per month? That's only around $1230 per month. Is that for real?
Might be for real - but the props they use really don't need sics - so getting anything with your foot in the door to get PIC and learning some late night flying in the soup from cagey vets is pretty cool - then you make 28K...

Wait a year and your in the Lear - I just wish you did not have to wait a year...
Quote: Am I understanding right? Prop SICs make $7.69 per hour for around 160 hours per month? That's only around $1230 per month. Is that for real?
When a company is paying you to get experience, when they really don't even need a person in that seat, consider it a good thing for you. It's better to make a little money, and not have to pay for that experience. Plus you'll be jet-set for the check-ride and already familiar with the aircraft and routing system, a bonus for everyone.