UPS in PVG

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Got a question for you Brown guys. What has been said about your base in Shanghai, if you are going to have one there. What kind of work rules will apply, what kind of relocation package will be offered, etc.

Us Purple guys would like to know.
Nothing has been said except that they aren't considering it at this time. Hope you guys get a VERY strong package!
Quote: Nothing has been said except that they aren't considering it at this time. Hope you guys get a VERY strong package!

It depends who you ask. Myself, and many others think it is very weak! Go to Purple Tails on the cargo forum and check it out. Divide and Conquer is in full swing.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

We have our own sub forum because of all of the posts.
Like I said, I hope you get a VERY strong package. I've been watching what is out there now. Divide and conquer seems to work pretty well around our two places.
Quote: Nothing has been said except that they aren't considering it at this time. Hope you guys get a VERY strong package!
Which of course from previous recent history means they'll announce it next week.
Quote: Which of course from previous recent history means they'll announce it next week.
No doubt!!!
I interviewed at brown last fall. In the interview, they said that Shanghai would be the next domicile. I wasn't sure if they were serious.
Quote: I interviewed at brown last fall. In the interview, they said that Shanghai would be the next domicile. I wasn't sure if they were serious.

Well, the sorting facility was opened there but not as a pilot domicile....yet.
shoot, that's gonna make ANC very senior.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to