I interview on the 22 AUG with CAL...any Advice?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: There was no GUM openings on the last system bid but like luv said you can try to base trade.
Actually there was one GUM FO vacancy. One of the July new hires got a Guam slot on the bid along with a few others after it was all said and done.
I've spent some time in Guam, what is so desirable about the place?
Have you ever spent some time in Warner Robis GA? That should answer your question.
Well, I had my interview and I think it went very well. I have to say the interview at CAL is very friendly and fun. I like the fact they put you in the Simulator and give a chance to fly, instead of making you take battery of tests that mean nothing.

Now I am just waiting for the call. It has been 2 days, and I am wondering if I need to throw myself a pity party.
Any word JSTAR? I did my sim on the 22nd as well-had done the panel on the 9th.
None so far...it is monday morning and I am sitting by the phone.
Usually CAL is pretty quick on letting you know if you were hired. Got the phone call the next day on my way home from the interview.
Congrats JSTAR,
You mind if I ask what your internal (or ext) recommendation situation was? I've had my stuff in for about 4 months and haven't heard a thing. I'm pretty sure I have a competitive resume and a squeeky clean history so I think my biggest weakness is the recomendations. I only have one guy on the inside helping (wrote an extrememly flattering letter though) and he's been there just under a year. Anybody else see this as a reason for no responce and if so have any tips?
I just got the good news!!!! I start October 2nd.

To all of those who didn't get a call right away...hang in there. I thought I was getting worried.
CONGRATS It must feel great.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to