Great lakes

Subscribe
Does anyone know about this company? good bad been there? seems to be in my area that is a plus!!!! I am not afraid of flying props for a while
Quote: Does anyone know about this company? good bad been there? seems to be in my area that is a plus!!!! I am not afraid of flying props for a while
I got a postcard from them once I applied and never heard anything, but I think people call it "Great Mistakes"
this one girl i talked to said the flying was really fun in the beech out in the mountains
I have known two people who have worked there. One loves it, and the other couldn't get out of there fast enough. He lasted about 8 months, I think.

The planes are fun to fly, fairly fast upgrade, fast track to the majors, and the worst pay in the industry.
So this has nothing to do with the airline, but I discovered this stuff while on a BUF layover at a local bar... I think it is actually from Cleveland though.

http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/

It was oh so enjoyable!
Quote: I am not afraid of flying props for a while
Props are fun.

Everyone knocks the prop-jocks. We fly into the same airports, through the same terrible weather (even more of it because we can't get above it all), and have to make the same or similar decisions as a crew and PIC.

There is nothing about props to even think about being afraid of. Give'em a try sometime. They may not be as sexy as the jets but we get the tough jobs done.

(I'm King Air 200 Pilot if you didn't know what the military designation of RC-12 stood for.)