5 yr contract

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I heard that a 5th yr JB Captain got his fith yr reward to a reduction in pay to first yr FO pay, but he got to keep his Captain position. Is this what JB pilots have to look forward to every 5 yrs?
Yawn. Flamebait.
Valid Question
Quote: Yawn. Flamebait.
I think it is a valid question If it is false, just say so......
Quote: I heard that a 5th yr JB Captain got his fith yr reward to a reduction in pay to first yr FO pay, but he got to keep his Captain position. Is this what JB pilots have to look forward to every 5 yrs?

False

Nice try though. Keep up the good work sparky.
It's not a valid question. It's brainless speculation and crewroom bullsh!t. I find it hard to believe that anyone actually thought this rumor was even slightly plausible. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, really, reset your pay to the bottom every five years? Who comes up with this stuff?
Your right!
The word is finally out. It does not matter who you are, every 5 years your start over. Infact, they decided in the last contract to change it to 3 years. Now, no one will ever make captian pay due to the fact that it is now a 3 year upgrade. Wow! What kind of "wkrap" is next? Airbus is now paying us to take their airplanes because they cannot find someone to pay for them. Thanks for the laugh, now get back to your telemarketing.
Still a valid question
Quote: It's not a valid question. It's brainless speculation and crew room bullsh!t. I find it hard to believe that anyone actually thought this rumor was even slightly plausible. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, really, reset your pay to the bottom every five years? Who comes up with this stuff?
I didn't say it was not plausible, I just said it was a valid question. Why are you Jet Blue guys so uptight! Just say it is false....... Man, I always let you guys on the justseat out of FLL. Lighten up! Oh, I am sorry the world is against JB. Come on you guys are growing, it could be worse like having 500 guy on the street.
If possible, can someone have the maturity to stay away from flightinfo.com type responses? What is the real deal with this "5-year contract?" Please - if you have to be sarcastic to provide this info, don't bother. If I want to see pilots acting like 4-year-olds, I'll just log into flightinfo.
Quote: I didn't say it was not plausible, I just said it was a valid question. Why are you Jet Blue guys so uptight! Just say it is false....... Man, I always let you guys on the justseat out of FLL. Lighten up! Oh, I am sorry the world is against JB. Come on you guys are growing, it could be worse like having 500 guy on the street.
Sorry, long day.
Quote: If possible, can someone have the maturity to stay away from flightinfo.com type responses? What is the real deal with this "5-year contract?" Please - if you have to be sarcastic to provide this info, don't bother. If I want to see pilots acting like 4-year-olds, I'll just log into flightinfo.
Based on the responses from presumed JB employees, the rumor your asking them to comment on is without merit.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to