Mountain Air Cargo question

Subscribe
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30 
Page 26 of 33
Go to
Why can’t they just make a follow through like AA?
People will show up.

Also, MAC stopped doing the home basing for their pilots when the new CEO came in last year. I’m sure that had minor impact on attracting new pilots.
First of all... MAC has 2 pilots at FedEx in training right now that got there through purple runway. Also, 2 more on the line that got there on their own. I can't speak for Empire as I don't work there. Having said that, the purple runway looks like an 8 month job interview to me. I would do the regional route.
Secondly... MAC management says we are still getting -600's.

Thirdly... Rumor is that yes, IFL is getting -600's and will be operating them out of MIA and possibly BQN (TJBQ).

Wiggins will be taking over the SJU 208 operations.
Quote: Why can’t they just make a follow through like AA?
People will show up.

Also, MAC stopped doing the home basing for their pilots when the new CEO came in last year. I’m sure that had minor impact on attracting new pilots.

Who knows. That has puzzled people for years. MAC has gateway basing If you are grandfathered in. Probably not for new hires.
Quote: First of all... MAC has 2 pilots at FedEx in training right now that got there through purple runway. Also, 2 more on the line that got there on their own. I can't speak for Empire as I don't work there. Having said that, the purple runway looks like an 8 month job interview to me. I would do the regional route.
Secondly... MAC management says we are still getting -600's.

Thirdly... Rumor is that yes, IFL is getting -600's and will be operating them out of MIA and possibly BQN (TJBQ).

Wiggins will be taking over the SJU 208 operations.

Nothing to see here—move along.
Mountain Air Cargo.. Good Riddance.... Time to move on guys, there’s nothing left here.
Quote: Who knows. That has puzzled people for years. MAC has gateway basing If you are grandfathered in. Probably not for new hires.
Why did they change that? Was it the new ceo or director who changed it? How have things been since the management change at Mountain a year or so ago?
It changed again today.
Quote: It changed again today.
home basing is coming back? I have a friend who is interested but lives in EWR.
Quote: home basing is coming back? I have a friend who is interested but lives in EWR.
New CEO.

Filler
Quote: Why did they change that? Was it the new ceo or director who changed it? How have things been since the management change at Mountain a year or so ago?

For the worse with CB, who is as of yesterday old CEO. Time will tell with the new CEO. DoM is new CEO.
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30 
Page 26 of 33
Go to