Mountain Air Cargo question

Subscribe
22  28  29  30  31  32  33 
Page 32 of 33
Go to
Quote: They are packed right now with pilots.
maybe try the caravan side
Nvm

filler
Fastest path to Fedex
Hey, wanted to know if purplerunway the best way to becoming fedex pilot. I am currently CFI getting my ATP CTP soon. Should i go to a regional or go to MAC feeder instead.
Quote: Hey, wanted to know if purplerunway the best way to becoming fedex pilot. I am currently CFI getting my ATP CTP soon. Should i go to a regional or go to MAC feeder instead.
Wow....have you been watching the news?
Do you think they will be hiring again after the first of the year? I think things will pick back up after the election and be 90% normal after the first of the year.....
Back to normal in 5 months?
Who knows when we will hire again. We have a lot of pilots right now. We have some that are retiring but we also have people who are ready to upgrade to take their spot. From what I was told we are full. But again who knows what will happen in 5 months.
Any word on hiring SICs?
Hi, Any word if MAC hiring SICs for the ATR and what bases are available? Thanks ahead of time!
MODs, Why is this topic under in with Atlas Air subgroup? Is there something we need to know about?
Quote: MODs, Why is this topic under in with Atlas Air subgroup? Is there something we need to know about?
We are merging with MAC and are getting an amalgamated contract with their Caravan rates.
Quote: We are merging with MAC and are getting an amalgamated contract with their Caravan rates.
LOL

filler
22  28  29  30  31  32  33 
Page 32 of 33
Go to