Cheapest Source for Clif Bars?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know of a mailorder vendor that sells Clif Bars (any flavor) cheap?

I usually take a case of those things with me on my 6 day trips. It's so nice to have something healthy to snack on when you wake up at 0300 on the back-side of the clock when everything is closed.

Thanks!
I get mine at Amazon.com
Believe it or not, Amazon is about the least expensive source I've found. Buy 3-4 boxes to make the shipping worth it though. Right now Amazon is selling them for $7.99 per case ($.66 each), my local Albertson's can't touch that price even on sale.

Here's the direct link to a case of Peanut Butter flavor

Take a can of Ensure along and you have a meal!
36 Clif Bars - Inbound
Wow - That is about the least expensive I've seen too! 36 bars ordered!
Are Clif better than the Myoplex bars or Powerbars?

I use Myoplex, but am open to new suggestions.
Clif bars are the best on the market I would say. They are all natural, and they DO NOT taste like they're good for you..... Also try the Clif Builder's bars..... a little bit more spendy, but have lot's o' protein and fewer calories than the others
I usually pick them up by the case at the local REI. Maybe a little more pricey but they sell a ton of them and their stock changes fast. They nearly always have my favorites in stock (cookies n'cream and apple cherry). Also have nearly all of the flavors available. If you're a member of their co-op you get 10% off retail when paying cash and 8% with credit.
Clif Bars out - GU is in!
I'm currently flying a Pacific trip and had a fellow crew member give me a few packs of this Energy Gel called GU. It packs way better than Power bars and provides the energy boost you need after a long flight (and before decent). I flew back from HNL to NRT yesterday and took one of these things before starting the decent - I DID feel much better & not as tired as I normally do after this leg. Amazon is selling a case for $19, I just ordered 2 cases. These will be great to throw in the flight bag for a quick pick me up.

GU Energy Gel
Quote: Are Clif better than the Myoplex bars or Powerbars?

I use Myoplex, but am open to new suggestions.

Even better than those are the Odwalla bars...

clifbar.com occasionally does promotions.
Quote: Even better than those are the Odwalla bars...

clifbar.com occasionally does promotions.
You can't be serious! Odwalla bars taste like cardboard with a few fruits squeezed in. Horrendous product.
Thanks for the Clif Bar link. I've been buying them at more than twice the price that Amazon offers.

I'll pick up a few cases and as long as I don't start eating them in leiu of other options (i.e. way more frequently than I do now) that'll be a great way to save money.

By the way, my 14 month old LOVES the banana bread flavor. Way healthier than the obnoxious baby products on the market and just as portable. We just split them.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to