Reserve Leveling Question

Subscribe
Hi,

Having never stood R Days before (prior to our Contract in 98' I did) when should you be able to view the leveling information ? I have some R days next week starting 8/22 and when I click on those days for leveling it says "data not available". Thanks for any info.
3 days away.
You also want to check your leveling position after crew sched. has assigned the trips for the next day to see exactly how many people are ahead of you w/o an assignment. Knowing where you stand gives you a warm fuzzy on your chances of getting called.
Quote: 3 days away.
Thanks for the replies !
Quote: Thanks for the replies !
See how many are listed as sick as well. And, if you see a 10 day trip in open time for the next day, and you are number 12 on the leveling list but the first one with 10 days available, guess what?
Quote: See how many are listed as sick as well. And, if you see a 10 day trip in open time for the next day, and you are number 12 on the leveling list but the first one with 10 days available, guess what?
Words to live by. Being No. 5 doesn't help if 3 guys above you are sick or on trips.
Quote: Being No. 5 doesn't help if 3 guys above you are sick or on trips.
Especially when the other two are due for a 1-in-7 before a potential trip would afford one.