jetjok, how are you doing?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Jakal, be careful what you ask for! Are you sure you want to see a staid lawyer, who doesn't have The Groove, go pole dancing? But I shall think about it if I get enough "Yes" votes on APC. I will definitely do it if TonyC and Redeye say I should. I will put on a live demonstration if I ...... No, better not go that far.
Quote: Jakal, be careful what you ask for! Are you sure you want to see a staid lawyer, who doesn't have The Groove, go pole dancing? But I shall think about it if I get enough "Yes" votes on APC. I will definitely do it if TonyC and Redeye say I should. I will put on a live demonstration if I ...... No, better not go that far.

Redeye votes in the Affirm!..................
Absolutely
Quote: Are you sure you want to see a staid lawyer, who doesn't have The Groove...
That's what would make it hot!....Normally staid lawyer ..... starting with a skirt cut well below the knee.....keep your glasses on
Quote:
MX72 does has a point. Hey Vagabond ... how about posting pics of those pole dancing lessons

(You could even post pics of Anna Nicole and say it's you? Who would know?)
You guys are going to get me banned!! And I still haven't heard from Tony. Until I do, here's a picture to tide you guys over. I'll take pole dancing lessons after I finish my flying lessons.

And btw, there is only one kind of pole I'm ever going to be interested in.

I forgot how naughty you guys are....
Quote: You guys are going to get me banned!! And I still haven't heard from Tony. Until I do, here's a picture to tide you guys over. I'll take pole dancing lessons after I finish my flying lessons.

And btw, there is only one kind of pole I'm ever going to be interested in.

"You can leeeave your hat on.... "
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to