Best Regional for living in the NE

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Which regional would be the best if I am living in the northeast, either Southern NH or VT? By best I mean an easy commute, and decent place to work. I guess maybe Xjet out of EWR, but anyone else have a suggestion?
Quote: Which regional would be the best if I am living in the northeast, either Southern NH or VT? By best I mean an easy commute, and decent place to work. I guess maybe Xjet out of EWR, but anyone else have a suggestion?
what are your times like...republic has a CHQ base in BOS airwilly is philly or DCA...i wouldnt advise anybody commuting to EWR unless your on a 6 am flight down there...past 3 in the afternoon stuff starts to slow up on the east coast
ExpressJet is definitely a great place to be. Its not without its faults (what company is perfect?) but overall things are good. The only problem with EWR for a commuter is that a great many of the pairings are not commutable (i.e. start early and end late). Once you get some seniority you can probably get a somewhat commutable line. Other than that, I'd reccomend coming here.
Quote: what are your times like...republic has a CHQ base in BOS airwilly is philly or DCA...i wouldnt advise anybody commuting to EWR unless your on a 6 am flight down there...past 3 in the afternoon stuff starts to slow up on the east coast
About 770 total, 400 multi turbine
Quote: About 770 total, 400 multi turbine
multi turbine...is that PIC time or how is that logged in your book
Quote: multi turbine...is that PIC time or how is that logged in your book
SIC, C500.
Quote: republic has a CHQ base in BOS
Really? For which aircraft?
Quote: SIC, C500.
Sweet man...pick one...i sent in my stuff to airwilly yesterday. sent in my stuff to xjet 20 days ago and still no word from them. Just research the companies and interview with whoever you want. xjet RAH wisconsin sykwest...there all i would say the better regionals.
Quote: Really? For which aircraft?

opps...yea there no base in bos for them...i thought the 145 was up there for some reason
Quote: Sweet man...pick one...i sent in my stuff to airwilly yesterday. sent in my stuff to xjet 20 days ago and still no word from them. Just research the companies and interview with whoever you want. xjet RAH wisconsin sykwest...there all i would say the better regionals.
OK.........the only way I'd be able to work for a regional is if I live with family again, which would be southern NH or VT........I'm exploring all my options right now, and this is one of them.

Thanks all for the info.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to