Empire Spokane

Subscribe
Hello,

Curious about Empire; I see they are hiring street captains for the ATR- is this for the Spokane base? Also, do they have reserve lines, or all flying lines? All 5 days a week? I live about 2 hours from GEG, and might like to simplify (been on the road 15 yrs). Any info much appreciated!
My advise is stay away from Empire. I worked there for a while and could not stand it. They are hiring Street captains into the ATR but the Spokane base is basically a floater base as they have only 1 ATR run out of their but three or four crews. If you go to an interview they will probably tell you differently but they are not usually very truthful. Most of the pilots there are very unhappy and are trying to get out. Prepare to be gone 3 weeks a month and be constantly harassed by management and maintenance. Just my opinion but if you want to spend time at home and simplify your life this job is not for you. I decided to leave because I did not want to become a Captain there and risk my ticket for some stupid reason such as being pushed into holding over maintenance which is a common occurence.
Empire does not have very good morale right now... that should tell you something about working at the place...