Hotel for Delta Interview?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Does DAL pay for your hotel in training?
Are you guys making reservations for two nights or one?

ie - the night before the interview then the night between the first day and day two? Or are you just extending you room and seeing what happens after day 1?
You won't find out the word from the hiring guys until after checkout time. I'd go ahead and make the reservation and be optimistic. Make sure you ask for the Delta rate. Maybe they'd let you out if you needed to cancel at the last minute.
Quote: You won't find out the word from the hiring guys until after checkout time. I'd go ahead and make the reservation and be optimistic. Make sure you ask for the Delta rate. Maybe they'd let you out if you needed to cancel at the last minute.

The Comfort Inn will let you check out late and not charge you for the 2nd night if you are sent home after the first day Don't ask me how I know They are really cool about it, happens every day.... They have a satisfaction gauranteed policy, and after that news, they know there is no way you're gonna be happy the second night
I just came back from the interview and did stay at the Comfort. That is also the hotel for the indoc guys. Of the six that interviewed, the five that made it all stayed at the Comfort Inn. The lone rejection stayed at the Hilton...

Tell them when you get there or on the phone that you are here for the interview and they will give you the Delta Rate. The shuttle runs every 20 min and has plenty of room.
Quote: Of the six that interviewed, the five that made it all stayed at the Comfort Inn. The lone rejection stayed at the Hilton...
That just GOTTA be the ticket! Hope I can post the same in a few days...
If Delta and the other majors had any class, they would show it by offering EVERYONE a room at the Hilton on their tab. You are, of course, their "guest" and are attending on their invitation.
Comfort Inn was a fine place to stay during the interview. Two of the interviewers stayed there and rooms were quiet, people nice and the price was right ($60). Just to perpetrate the myth, 2 of the 3 selected on my day stayed at the Comfort Inn - the other lived locally.
Quote: If Delta and the other majors had any class, they would show it by offering EVERYONE a room at the Hilton on their tab. You are, of course, their "guest" and are attending on their invitation.

"You are their guest?" Are you serious? You and about 20,000 others are applying for a damn good job that others would kill for. You show up, hat in hand (figuratively, not literally speaking) asking to be hired, and you consider yourself a guest? There is a good chance that you should think about that attitude for a while. I`ve said this before ( and this if from a classmate that has been the pilot interviewer at Delta during the last big hiring spree) "You would be surprised at the number of applicants that come to the interview and talk themselves out of a job"
Sage Advice
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to