Wait time for Interview Call???

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Whats the wait time ( individual observations ) different people experienced between submitting paper work via what ever source and getting called for an interview? CAL, DAL, AE, AWAC, and any other you care to comment on.

Thanks.
Quote: Whats the wait time ( individual observations ) different people experienced between submitting paper work via what ever source and getting called for an interview? CAL, DAL, AE, AWAC, and any other you care to comment on.

Thanks.
I noticed the you posed the same question in the Kalitta thread. You might consider calling them to make sure they received you info. Do a search or ask current crews who to talk to. Might work.
I did....and they did. I was just wondering what the wait was in general for different companies and different people.
Quote: Whats the wait time ( individual observations ) different people experienced between submitting paper work via what ever source and getting called for an interview? CAL, DAL, AE, AWAC, and any other you care to comment on.

Thanks.
CAL- no call
DAL- 8 months (might be due to terminal leave dates)
AE- 6 hours
AWAC- didn't apply
SWA- 6 months
Comair- 1 day
Colgan- 2 hours
Airtran- about 4 months from attending the job fair they were at
Quote: CAL- no call
DAL- 8 months (might be due to terminal leave dates)
AE- 6 hours
AWAC- didn't apply
SWA- 6 months
Comair- 1 day
Colgan- 2 hours
Airtran- about 4 months from attending the job fair they were at
This is about as random as it gets, and completely true to form. Take a deep breath and prepare for the long winter. That's what I'm doing too.
RAH - 6 hours.. interviewed...hired...class date end of the month.
AWAC - 2 weeks, I've heard 3-4 weeks also.
RAH - Which Airline is this?
Quote: RAH - 6 hours.. interviewed...hired...class date end of the month.
RAH - Need some help with this Airline ID.
Thanks.
Republic Airways Holdings......Republic Airlines, Shuttle America, Chautauqua Airlines
Colgan....think they called me a few hours after e-mailing my application.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to