Cell Phone Discounts

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hey everyone i was wondering where to find out what cell phone companies offer what percentage of discounts. Does anybody know where to check to see the discounts? I am currently with Compass and i imagine that we do not get any recognition for discounts with t-mobile, At&T, or god help me Sprint. I assume NWA has a discount but my employee badge really doesn't mention anything tying Compass and NWA together.

Thanks,

Kevin
I get a 25% discount on my sprint plan because of Eagle and AMR. Not a bad deal. I pay about $50 a month for a phone plan and internet. 900mins. No discount on the phone but, they did have a special $150 rebate. Phone was $300. Its a Moto Q.
Thanks I had that same discount when i flew with Eagle. I left sprint because there customer service was so bad. They would charge me for phone calls made that where impossible to make... i.e. i was flying the plane when the calls where charged to my acct. There was no reasoning with sprint's customer dis-satisfaction non-help line. I was hoping someone could tell me about locations to look up each airline discount.. specifically NWA, Compass or perhaps pinnacle and Mesaba

Thanks,

Kevin
I have an 18% discount on my monthly service from AT&T for being an ALPA member, you also get 40% off accessories as well.
Quote: I have an 18% discount on my monthly service from AT&T for being an ALPA member, you also get 40% off accessories as well.
That's a helluva lot better than 7% through my company...how do you get that discount?
Quote: That's a helluva lot better than 7% through my company...how do you get that discount?
I splurged and bought an iPhone the other day and asked them if they had a Comair discount, and the sales rep said... "Nope.... but by any chance are you an ALPA airline pilot?" I said, yep! So she looked it up in the computer and applied the 18% right on the spot. I had no idea ALPA had such a discount, it's the highest percentage cell discount I have ever had.... Thanks ALPA!!
Quote: I splurged and bought an iPhone the other day and asked them if they had a Comair discount, and the sales rep said... "Nope.... but by any chance are you an ALPA airline pilot?" I said, yep! So she looked it up in the computer and applied the 18% right on the spot. I had no idea ALPA had such a discount, it's the highest percentage cell discount I have ever had.... Thanks ALPA!!
Maybe that'll get Skywest's attention!
Quote: Thanks I had that same discount when i flew with Eagle. I left sprint because there customer service was so bad. They would charge me for phone calls made that where impossible to make... i.e. i was flying the plane when the calls where charged to my acct. There was no reasoning with sprint's customer dis-satisfaction non-help line. I was hoping someone could tell me about locations to look up each airline discount.. specifically NWA, Compass or perhaps pinnacle and Mesaba

Thanks,

Kevin
oh, great I'll have to watch my bill thanks
Quote: I splurged and bought an iPhone the other day and asked them if they had a Comair discount, and the sales rep said... "Nope.... but by any chance are you an ALPA airline pilot?" I said, yep! So she looked it up in the computer and applied the 18% right on the spot. I had no idea ALPA had such a discount, it's the highest percentage cell discount I have ever had.... Thanks ALPA!!
How do you like your iPhone?

I spent an hour today in an ATT store playing with one...on top of my hour last week with the Blackjack and Treo 680/750...
Quote: I have an 18% discount on my monthly service from AT&T for being an ALPA member, you also get 40% off accessories as well.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping someone might be able to help me with a T-Mobile discount. They seem to be the only one that carry's the DASH phone. I have a few friends that carry that phone and seem to really like it. Very interesting about the ALPA discount... I stopped in the store and NWA only gets 10 percent who would've known

Kevin
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to