More Horizon Hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Class of 7 Q400 FO's for November... Doubt it's all UND since they just went there.
they took all the high timers
Do you know how many they hired from the UND interviews?
i think they took 4 ppl. And yes these days 750hrs at UND is considered very high time for a CFI
Quote: i think they took 4 ppl. And yes these days 750hrs at UND is considered very high time for a CFI
From what I'm told (by one of the new hires from UND), Horizon interviewed 12 applicants over 2 days, and hired 7 of the 12.
They had "street" interviews this week. On the day I interviewed there were 5 of us and 4 made it to the sim. I got the CRJ, heard that another failed the sim and I think that the other two mayhave gotten the Oct 30th class but not sure. They interviewed on Mon, tues and wed. They told me that it would be a mix of CRJ and Q400 on the OCT 30th class.
I interviewed on Tuesday and got October 31st class in the Q400, only 2 of us made it to the sim and the other got the October 4th Q400 class.
I also heard a mixed class in December as well.
Where are they going to base the new hires coming on in the Q400?
Does anyone know the size of the classes? Congrats there Jetspeed. I have interviewed at EAgle, Bigsky , Xjet, Skywest and now Horizon. I got some offers but turned some down and didn't get some jobs. Horizon was the most nonconfrontational interview, they really seemed great.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to