Coca Cola Flight department

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Remember this is a website for pilots and aviation people. Not english teachers. Thats another really booring website.
U r rite. Iz sorry!

F35,
I know what you mean! Been there before too!
Quote: Where can I find information on the internet about Coca Cola Enterprises aviation department. I see them all the time at FTY but its hard to find info on corporate flight departments. For airlines all you have to do is go to their websites and it will list pilot job openings. Not soeasy for corporate flying jobs.

What do you do at FTY btw? My last day there is thursday, I will miss the days where the ATIS is tagged 'India' and the the controllers read it in an Indian accent. Ive considered working their line part time whenever im off from ASA in the future to get in the door.
Anyone know what aircraft Coca-Cola Enterprises is currently operating? Thanks
Looks like they have 4 Hawker 800's, 2 of them being XP's, out of Atlanta
Quote: Looks like they have 4 Hawker 800's, 2 of them being XP's, out of Atlanta
Thats Coca Cola Bottleing company. I am talking about Coca Cola Enterprises. Two different companies Coke Enterprises flies Gulfstreams. Coke bottleing is on the other side of the field.
Having spent a career in corporate aviation with two major flight departments, I can tell you that it is a rewarding experience, with good working conditions and benefits. Corporate pilots are exempt employees - white collar - and are hired the same way executives and other exempt employees is which is through submitting a resume to the HR Department. They will pass it to the aviation department and it will be kept on file until their are openings. There are a lot of good flight departments still around although God only knows what the current economic situation is going to do to aviation in general.

Incidentally, there is no particular background qualifications for corporate aviation. Some departments want only ex-military while some want all-civilian. A furloughed airline pilot is probably not going to be hired because they are looking for longevity when they hire a new pilot, who is usually going to be hired at the entry level regardless of experience. How an applicant is going to fit into the department is more important than type ratings and flight hours. Coca-Cola has had an aviation department for decades and would be a good job.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to