United interview

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I know from previous threads that if yoiu are hired at United, yoiu have to sign something saying you wont "spill the beans" to everyone else as to what the interview is like. So my question is, is there anyone out there who has interviewed but didnt get hired that could shed some light on what questions are asked in the interview? I know its a long shot, but I figured I would ask anyway.
Quote: I know from previous threads that if yoiu are hired at United, yoiu have to sign something saying you wont "spill the beans" to everyone else as to what the interview is like. So my question is, is there anyone out there who has interviewed but didnt get hired that could shed some light on what questions are asked in the interview? I know its a long shot, but I figured I would ask anyway.
You sign it before you interview, not only if you're hired.
I interviewed successfully last week. I would recommend getting the gouge for the Delta interview. If you can answer the technical questions for the Delta interview. That is, if you know why the answer is correct and not only the correct answer (i.e. know the math formulas), then you will be fine for the UAL interview.

The HR portion of the interview had no surprises. Have some good TMAAT stories. If you have gouge for interviews, then you will do fine.
C-17 Driver - If you don't mind. What day did you interview & when did you get the offer. I interviewed on the 20th and am still waiting by the phone. Thanks in advance.
Took me eight days. You probably weren't looked at until the end of this week.
I interviewed on 19 Sep and got the formal offer today. They have a hiring review board that meets every Thursday. (They didnt' meet last week). The captain that interviewed me called my home phone but I wasn't there b/c I'm on an overseas mission (great flight 10.7 hours w/ an IFE at the end...yippee) and won't be home until next week.

The captain left her number w/ my wife and I called the captain today and she made the formal offer. In case you haven't heard, I was offered a job at CAL a couple of days ago and should find out about DAL next week. I have a tough decision to make..
C-17 Driver
Congrats on your dilemna. Are you at Chucktown by any chance?
Thanks, just got off the phone with my HR interviewer. Got the job with a Dec 10 class date. Congrats on Cal/DAL.
Quote:
I was offered a job at CAL a couple of days ago and should find out about DAL next week. I have a tough decision to make..
yeah, your life sucks!!!

Congrats.
not chucktown..used to be there Active duty from 01-04. I'm a Dover reservist as of Nov 06
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to