2nd Year Pay

Subscribe
I was just curious when the 2nd pay started at most regionals, as I'm sure it's about the same for most of them. Is it a.) a year from date of hire (when you start training) or B.) a year from completion of training. Any insight would be much appreciated!
A year from date of hire.
I worked some magic for my 1st month of second year pay, $600.00 per diem, 98.20 Line Value ( $33.40/hr, goes to $34.50 in Dec) and have 15 days off, and not working a single weekend, ..............yeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww
Quote: I worked some magic for my 1st month of second year pay, $600.00 per diem, 98.20 Line Value ( $33.40/hr, goes to $34.50 in Dec) and have 15 days off, and not working a single weekend, ..............yeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww
ExpressJet

"Flying Mainline Routes, for HALF the cost!"

Just trying to stir you up Monkey.
Quote: ExpressJet

"Flying Mainline Routes, for HALF the cost!"
Just trying to stir you up Monkey.

Hey, I hear ya............ But who are we kididng you guys are going to be flying Q 400's last time I checked they were what???????/ maybe 20 seats less than a 737-500, yet for some reason I recall the pay on the Q's to be well lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EMBARESSING haha
Quote: I worked some magic for my 1st month of second year pay, $600.00 per diem, 98.20 Line Value ( $33.40/hr, goes to $34.50 in Dec) and have 15 days off, and not working a single weekend, ..............yeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww
Hoooly crap. Give me about two more months and I'll be KING of PBS LoL. Just you like, but better ;-P
Depends on the company, but most are from DOH.
Quote: Hoooly crap. Give me about two more months and I'll be KING of PBS LoL. Just you like, but better ;-P
I have never heard of ANY PBS.. ANY WHERE.. turning out schedules like that. XJT doesn't use PBS
I had a great line last month. Somehow it went to crap with only 1 more hour of flight time and 3 less days off. None of the days I asked for off either. I think the company saw I was getting happy. Only 500hrs to go before I get my resume to Continental then spend a few years wondering why I haven't been called lol.
Quote: Hey, I hear ya............ But who are we kididng you guys are going to be flying Q 400's last time I checked they were what???????/ maybe 20 seats less than a 737-500, yet for some reason I recall the pay on the Q's to be well lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EMBARESSING haha
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^VERY TRUE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^