Commutair

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
i feel a shi!t load safer flying then driving. ever driven in Washington DC, i fear for my life every time i get behind the wheel there!
Yeah buddy - you're talking to somebody who learned to drive in the mess they call New York City!
Quote: It's gotta be some of the best 121-flying around! Of course, just a stepping-stone for most going on to greener pastures, but a blast while you're there no doubt. Where in the NE are you from?

I'm from Western NY but I'm looking for something in Columbus, OH. CLE isn't too far so I was just trying to figure out if Commutair would be somewhere I would want to go or not. I plan on staying at my next job for at least a few years.
Ghilis, what kind of jet did you LEARN to fly on?
Quote: I'm from Western NY but I'm looking for something in Columbus, OH. CLE isn't too far so I was just trying to figure out if Commutair would be somewhere I would want to go or not. I plan on staying at my next job for at least a few years.
Maybe you're better off holding out for somewhere you'll really want to be at for more than a couple years then? But then again - you might be perfectly happy upgrading w/CommutAir and staying home. It's about your priorities - don't let anybody tell you how to rate carriers best suited to you...And you could always do worse, like flying a CR9 for Mesa ;-P Hell, flying anything for Mesa LoL

All in good fun my friends!!
Quote: Ghilis, what kind of jet did you LEARN to fly on?
First jet was the Beechjet 400, second was the DC-10, third was the C-17, fourth was the CRJ, fifth was the 747. so maybe my fear of ME turboprops comes from sitting as a passenger praying that the blades dont come off and rip through the cabin, killing everyone inside in blender-like fashion.
Quote: First jet was the Beechjet 400, second was the DC-10, third was the C-17, fourth was the CRJ, fifth was the 747. so maybe my fear of ME turboprops comes from sitting as a passenger praying that the blades dont come off and rip through the cabin, killing everyone inside in blender-like fashion.
Thats what I think about everytime I hop on one of those PDT Dash 8's LoL
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to