An Entertaining Read - SkyWest Loses...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
http://www.sltrib.com//ci_7154311?IA...www.sltrib.com
Any one know the whole story of the previous sapa president and what happend to him?
HA HA HA.... I loved the part where the Chief Pilot says "they created a sexually hostile work environment"

Give me a break....
hahahah i love this! Regional Chief Pilot Tony Fizer hired not one, but TWO HANDWRITING EXPERTS to determine who wrote "****** Fizer" on the wall in the crew lounge!

im swearing to never bash skywest anymore, but this is hilarious! and seriously that guy has a major ego problem. They spent money on HANDWRITING EXPERTS over a note on the crew lounge cork board. WOW, HOLY CRAP, UNREAL, INSANE, RIDICULOUS, and best of all, HAHAHAHAH!

lets see if SKW actually gives this guy his back pay and covers the attorney fees... im assuming theyll have to do so since everyones watching
Granted I know nothing about the specifics of this case, I am curious as to how these two "peer reviewed" internal investigation boards operate.
How many of the members were pilots? Out of how many total members?
Were these boards SAPA-mediated (READ: management-controlled) or what?

BLA BLA BLA.... I am curious as to what happened to him too? did he get terminated?
i heard he got hired by a major (possibly southwest) and since he was an alpa supporter on his way out, he did most of the stuff he did because he knew he wasnt staying around long enough for the company to punish him for... am i way out of line with that statement or does it hold any truth at all?
Yeah that’s what I heard to. Must show you something about the skyw guys, meaning they new he was pro ALPA, and voted him president of sapa. I think he went to Alaska airlines. What was the whole story in court, I heard they pressured him to say something’s that were not true in regards to sapa. Anyone have the full story?
Wow two experts. If Joe Cespedes at Chautauqua hired one upgrades would drop to a few months.
A very very pro ALPA/anti-company SkyWest pilot told me that the two handwriting experts were Fizer's neighbor and his niece!. I have no idea if that is true or not.

This guy also had a story about Fizer firing some other pilot for some BS reason. Apparently, the pilot was divorcing one of Mrs. Fizer's friend and the friend asked if Tony could get him fired. After getting a reason, which I don't know what the reason was, the guy was fired. After the guy was fired, he hired a private investigator to hack into Fizer's emails and such. He found emails saying stuff like, "yeah, that ... hole is gone" and other stuff like that. I don't know where he gets his information from.

The company sent out an email trying to explain the situation. They metioned something about him going to surgery, flying three days later without getting permission from a FAA doctor, and then calling in sick on a continuous duty overnight. When he called in sick, he called in sick for the entire flight crew.

I didn't read the email word from word, but maybe someone else can shed some light on it!

SkyWest drama... geez
Quote: Again, anyone who has a crappy crashpad in Fresno that you pay $110 a month will know who I am talking about regarding the source of these stories.
He was also fired and re-hired.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to