Emirates lifestyle

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to
Quote: This place is definatly "London" in the desert.....

Hope you like what they refer to as "music" because the radio stations here SUCK......

Use your iPod or CD's

But we do know a place with good music.

If you need an American Rock n' Roll fix while in Dubai just call me, I'll hook you up.

TP
Check out Trilogy or Peppermint Club.

'Nuff said!
Rock and Roll fix
Got to admit... That Bass player ROCKS......
Quote: Got to admit... That Bass player ROCKS......

Doesn't do her justice, but here is a video on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7LHUU40QTU

One really needs to see her play lead and sing Sweet Child of Mine to have a full appreciation of her skills.

TP
Rock and Roller
I agree.

Must see the live act to fully appreciate how good she is..........

Those video's are pretty good though.

FL
Dubai is a secret paradise....yeah you will be far from home but if you wanna get an idea what its like over there just type "Dubai" on you-tube.....there are tons of things that hint at the lifestyle.....
Believe it or not Youtube does have all the answers to this question too. If you youtube "Dubai red carpet lifestyle" it will give you a 3 part video, that gives you a lot of information on the city.
id love to go to emirates. my parents lived in muscat, oman for a year and they enjoyed their time there. (muscat is just south of dubai, 3 hour drive) i visited them in 06 and enjoyed my time there as well. whats the best track for a fresh f.o. at a regional in the u.s. to get to emirates?
Quote: whats the best track for a fresh f.o. at a regional in the u.s. to get to emirates?

Get your 4000 hours and your ATP and your upgrade. I went to one of their dog and pony roadshows and the first thing the guy said when he looked at my resumé was, 'Yup, you're qualified, get the application completed'.

They seem pretty firm on the 4000 and ATP.
Is it true after 10 yrs of employment Emirates drops 1 million US dollars into your retirement acct?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to