Intl. J/S on Continental

Subscribe
Hello

I am planning to J/S to Mumbai next week and was wondering if anyone at CO could confirm or deny whether CO still has a different list for approved domestic and Intl carriers that can J/S.
I had heard they no longer had a Intl J/S list
Thanx for any info.
I am with Air tran so was just 1dering ?

VIMANMAN
To the best of my knowledge all carriers pilots are allowed to jumpseat internationally on us provided they are in a seat in the back. You will not be able to ride a cockpit seat.

Got that info off our flightops website. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
No that's correct.

You know, it's kind've annoying having the exact same jumpseat questions come up week after week after week. You guys DO know that your union has a jumpseat committee and you can contact any one of those guys with questions about any airline's jumpseat procedures?
Well I am pretty sure AA does not allow J/S Int
Quote: Well I am pretty sure AA does not allow J/S Int
Well, I think you are wrong...............we had a CAL guy JS'ing out of MIA to South America the other day on AA, and said he does it all the time. You may not be allowed in the cockpit, but seats in the back are available if you ask nicely........
Quote: Well, I think you are wrong...............we had a CAL guy JS'ing out of MIA to South America the other day on AA, and said he does it all the time. You may not be allowed in the cockpit, but seats in the back are available if you ask nicely........
Maybe its an eagle thing then, because I KNOW you can not jumpseat (even in the back) on eagle to get into SXM among other places from SJU.

Im pretty sure it was an AA-wide thing.....I agree with flyguy....