New Delta Service to Mexico (from LAX)

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Saw an ad for new service from LAX. Is ExpressJet doing this, or SkyWest ?

La Paz - Dec 15
Acapulco - Dec 16
Loreto - Dec 18
Mazatlan - Dec 22
Culiacan - Jan 6
Manzanillo - Jan 16
Zacatecas - Jan 16
Hermosillo - Feb 1
Torreon - Mar 8
Just a thought: try looking it up on Delta's website.
Quote: Saw an ad for new service from LAX. Is ExpressJet doing this, or SkyWest ?

La Paz - Dec 15
Acapulco - Dec 16
Loreto - Dec 18
Mazatlan - Dec 22
Culiacan - Jan 6
Manzanillo - Jan 16
Zacatecas - Jan 16
Hermosillo - Feb 1
Torreon - Mar 8
Whoever puts in the lowest bid!
Of course you are ASSuming that it wont be mainline flying.....
Quote: Of course you are ASSuming that it wont be mainline flying.....
Haha! Guess you've never been to Loretto, Culiacan, Manzanillo, Zacatecas, Torreon, Hermosillo. About the only mainline jets you'll see in those place are Mexican.

EDITED for grammar thanks to Herc
whats an "online" mainline jet?

and I think you could easily see mainline aircraft flying into at least 3 of those 9 airports. The others would be suspect certainly.
Quote: whats an "online" mainline jet?

and I think you could easily see mainline aircraft flying into at least 3 of those 9 airports. The others would be suspect certainly.
Haha...I meant "only". Previous post edited Honestly, about the only place I'd expect to see mainline aircraft would be Mazatlan and Acapulco just because the yields on those routes are fairly low.
i would say that was a good estimate.. maybe LaPaz as well at certain times of the year..... just have to wait and see.
To answer the original question....the routes that will be flown by DCI will be flown by XJT. Because of UA's hub at LAX, SKW cannot fly routes for them and DL out of the same airport, except for LAX-SLC.
Quote: To answer the original question....the routes that will be flown by DCI will be flown by XJT. Because of UA's hub at LAX, SKW cannot fly routes for them and DL out of the same airport, except for LAX-SLC.
I am pretty sure United just gave up their exclusivity agreement in LAX for Skywest as a result of the deal to trade 18 EMB-120's for 18 CRJ-700's, and 4 CRJ-200's for CRJ-700's.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to