ANR denali headset

Subscribe
hello everyone,

well i'm thinking about getting a new headset (i fried my yellow denali today) my old headset was not bad, i've had it for 8 years without a problem, but now i will have to get this one fixed or get a new one...

So does anyone have experance with the ANR version of the denali headset? i searched for reviews but can't find any...now i would love the boseX but now we are talking a bit more then i'd wanna spend on one...

any other suggestions, do you have any perticular ANR headset you would NOT suggest?

thanx
I have the ANR denali, it is alright but I like the Bose better. Then again you could get a couple denalis for the price of the bose. I also liked a david clark set that wasn't ANR better than my ANR denali set. Overall it is good, especially if you liked the non ANR denali. I feel like it's passive noise reduction isn't as solid as say the david clarks and after a couple hours the denali has gotten a little uncomfortable at times, but I would buy them again. I got these after trying the Lightspeed 20somethings and sending them back and liked the denalis a lot more. For $499 I think it is a pretty good buy.
Don't get the David Clark X11.
I've worn the ANR Denali before, and was unimpressed.
Just get the Bose, it's worth the cash.
i guess u get what u pay for...
I enjoy my ANR Denalis (in yellow of course). I get good battery life from mine and wear them constantly since I'm instructing. No more headaches from getting your head squished for noise cancelling.
I kind of wish I had the yellow ones but my CFI talked me into the dark blue ones. Oh well.
well i couldn't wait so the bosex are on their way... i'll get the denali fixed and keep it as a back up
good choice.