Prior Permission From Government to be Required for Each Flight

Subscribe
nevermind.............. there was no source from the story, so I doubt it is true.
I don't have time to read up on this right now, but I'm 99% sure it's total BS. Someone may twisting some government ideas out of context.

Interstate commerce and travel is Constitutionally protected. Some aspects may be regulated (ie safety, taxes) but the governemnt can't forbid (or require permission) for either. They might able to more tightly control a specific conveyence (ie air travel) for safety and security reasons but they would have to be EXTREMELY careful or whatever they might try will get thrown out on constitutional grounds.

The constitution does not protect international travel I believe.
I agree with you, that's why I removed the link. Not to get too political, but it has been made very clear by our judicial branch that the constitution can be distorted and made to say anything they decide they want it to say. Do you really think our founding fathers meant to say that private land can be taken by the government for public use or for private gain for contractors? Like I said, you're probably right, but I wouldn't say it couldn't happen.