Anyone who recently interviewed at NetJets

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: Not to change the subject, but I was curious if there is any truth to the rumor of a bonus if you were already typed in the aircraft you are assigned to, since they wouldn't have to spend money on a type for you?
A friend of mine at CS asked me about that, it's a false rumor. Everyone goes to Flightsafety even if you already have the type rating, you go through the full course and must pass the type ride.
Warren Buffet owns NetJets and FlightSafety so he's throwing money from one of his HUGE pockets into the other.
looking forward to starting with you all,i'm in the 2/11 class ! Cheers !
Quote: looking forward to starting with you all,i'm in the 2/11 class ! Cheers !
Hey 72,

Can you give us a timeline of when you submitted through hire call? Thx!
Quote: looking forward to starting with you all,i'm in the 2/11 class ! Cheers !
Can you tell us what aircraft types you were offered? Did you have a selection or did they offer only one type? Great job!
Quote: Hey 72,

Can you give us a timeline of when you submitted through hire call? Thx!
filled out the app in october, got the app acceptance e-mail in late november,got called for the interview in early january, interviewed 2 weeks ago, called with a job offer soon after, got the xls, I am ecstatic ,Netjets is a first class operation all the way, Good luck and tailwinds to all of you !
Yep, there seems to be a hiring trend developing at NetJets. It seems they are hiring the guys like 727 and others with the heavy jet time fairly quickly.

Someone also mentioned something about a former US Air guy being in charge of hiring there or having a major role in it. It was either in this thread or another. Looks like NetJets is picking these guys up quickly.

Congratulations to you 727. I am sure you are going to love the job.

Anyone reading this thread know of any prop guys getting hired lately?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to