PVG Jumpseat?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know why Shanghai doesn't show up on the Jumpseat Section as a place available to book a j/s online? Or am I just blind? Do yo have to call J/S administration for those or something?

Thanks,
Use the section with the 3 letter identifiers (PVG). Shanghai isn't listed under the airport name pull down menu.
Probably have to call jumpseats to make the reservation. Probably has something to do with special requirements or briefing items attached to jumpseating into China, especially since you have to have a Visa.

Hilo is the same way, you can't select it from the pull down menu. I bet there are others as well.
Quote: Hilo is the same way.
You have to have a visa to j/s to Hilo? Didn't know that?
What?
Quote: You have to have a visa to j/s to Hilo? Didn't know that?
Last week they wouldn't let me in there without the new Big Island Visa...I was removed from the trip without pay!
Not to get to specific, but this guy was a piece of work berating a fellow company pilot trying to get home after a long day for no reason...

later,
What's that Big Island Visa?
Quote: Last week they wouldn't let me in there without the new Big Island Visa...I was removed from the trip without pay!
Mine is only a year old, I'm assuming I have it. Are you talking HKG specifically? I'll reread your post.

Thx.
I always put PVG in the drop down menu. I get confirmed though, because of my China visa.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to