Skywest pilots hired on 11/16/06

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
To my skywest brothers and sister hired on Nov 16th 2006 congrats on being off probation! PM me and let me know how you guys are doing, wish I could celebrate with you guys!
Right now they are enjoying their second year FO 50 seat pay and flying a 70-90 seat airplane saying "thank god we dont have a union"!
well while i wished they had a union and im not a fan of skw management, i still love the pilots and made a lot of great friends there
Quote: Right now they are enjoying their second year FO 50 seat pay and flying a 70-90 seat airplane saying "thank god we dont have a union"!
Funny! Looks like you're in the wrong line of work.
Quote: Right now they are enjoying their second year FO 50 seat pay and flying a 70-90 seat airplane saying "thank god we dont have a union"!
Get a life. Way to dirty a thread
We have pay rates for the 66 - 76 seat A/C we fly (No 90 seaters). And once again, not every SKW pilot voted down the union. Get Over it
No offense, but does being off probation really mean anything without union protrection?
Quote: No offense, but does being off probation really mean anything without union protrection?
probation is a joke. the only thing that changes is your paycheck!
haha you guys crack me up thats why i love this board
shoot that reminds me i need to do my 1 year meeting with my chief pilot still. oops 4 months late on that lol
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to