Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
25.BB
Scheduling
Improvement Group
(SIG)

Looking at the back of the contract, the deadline to "Implement ability to flag trips as 'disputed'" has a deadline of OCT 07 bid period. Whatever happened to this? Inquiring minds want to know...

page 433 if using Adobe or page 12 of 13 of the LOA at the back of the contract.

Quote:
25.BB
Scheduling
Improvement Group
(SIG)

Looking at the back of the contract, the deadline to "Implement ability to flag trips as 'disputed'" has a deadline of OCT 07 bid period. Whatever happened to this? Inquiring minds want to know...

page 433 if using Adobe or page 12 of 13 of the LOA at the back of the contract.

Just a Wild Guess:
The company did in fact "Implementthe Ability" in other words they do have it for themselves.

They simply choose not to Allow us to see it and use it.
How about we use the next scope payment to buy everyone a copy a bidding program that highlights DPs. Would not change anything but would eliminate the how could I know excuse.

Or can scope payment only be used for geezers and veba (yuk,yuk,yuk).
Quote:
25.BB
Scheduling
Improvement Group
(SIG)

This was brought up to ALPA and the answer was that the language that would have allowed to flag trips was in the CBA but did not make the final cut. The Automation Appendix only references CBA language and this reference was not removed when the language was.

Redeye is also correct, scheduling can and does Flag trips with "DISP" for internal use. Oh well, next CBA, if the SIG process survives !
OR

The beatings will continue until moral improves!
MD11 ANC

45 20Dec
57 17Dec Already assigned to a Capt on RSV a+ for line check

Nice, give a guy a two leg line check at the end of an 8 leg disputed pairing.

You've got to love schedules.

No way they would use STV to fill the FDAs.

Right.

FJ
Haven't sat reserve in a while but I thought the max in advance for a reserve assignment was 7 days. There are exceptions to this rule but a line check isn't one of them. Anyone else see something different?
Quote: How about we use the next scope payment to buy everyone a copy a bidding program that highlights DPs. Would not change anything but would eliminate the how could I know excuse.
Shameless plug: MagicWebFX was intentionally designed with a FREE part that allows everyone to "highlight" DPs when they use it to download open time. Ver 1.52 has a feature that downloads a file with all the DPs already in it- no more typing. Eliminates the "I forgot to put in the new DPs for next month's View/Add" as well as "How could I know" excuses. You just have to use it and check the Auto/Update box.

Disclaimer: It is a PC-based solution so it doesn't help you on a GRID computer; you still need a written DP list in the AOC.
Whew!
I would have just swapped into a disputed trip had it not been for this link! A big thank you to who ever did this. Yea, I admit it, I'm a little slow, but thanks where credit is due.
Quote: I would have just swapped into a disputed trip had it not been for this link! A big thank you to who ever did this. Yea, I admit it, I'm a little slow, but thanks where credit is due.

Just put a Sierra Neveda in my locker!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to