FDX: Dec '07 Disputed Pairings

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
And the -600 series ANC FOs continue to pick up DPs...

Fellas, what information got skipped in the process of going straight to the -11? You guys have a great reputation so far, don't let it get spoiled by your judgement in the DP process.

My apologies to all the good -600 series guys who are fighting the good fight.
MD11 ANC

45 20Dec

57 17Dec CAP already assigned on RSV A+ for line check; FO Taken from open time Line 569

Looks like F/O got bumped (or replaced) by LCA for Line check..that's how I read it.
Quote: MD11 ANC

45 20Dec
57 17Dec CAP already assigned on RSV A+ for line check; FO Taken from open time Line 569

Looks like F/O got bumped (or replaced) by LCA for Line check..that's how I read it.
Yep, an extra reward for picking up a DP. He picks up a DP to get Xmas off then gets bumped...

Lucky SOB.

On second thought, anyone who picks up that trip deserves to have to fly it.
Quote: Yep, an extra reward for picking up a DP. He picks up a DP to get Xmas off then gets bumped...

Lucky SOB.

On second thought, anyone who picks up that trip deserves to have to fly it.
Looked at pairing, don't see F/O bump. Explain???
Quote: Looked at pairing, don't see F/O bump. Explain???
It has changed again since my post...I'm sure he doesn't know it's a DP. I'll talk to him and see what's up
Talked to him...didn't know it was a DP...dropped it. Good on him

However, another "un-informed" soul picked it up

...one step forward, two steps backward
Quote: Talked to him...didn't know it was a DP...dropped it. Good on him

However, another "un-informed" soul picked it up

...one step forward, two steps backward
Good on him for dropping it but how do you not know that it is a DP? Lot of excuses but I don't buy any of them. If you care about the process you: a. read your email. b. Log onto ALPA and write down the parings c. Read the bulletin board in AOC...Any of which takes about two minutes out of a month....but I digress
Quote: Good on him for dropping it but how do you not know that it is a DP? Lot of excuses but I don't buy any of them. If you care about the process you: a. read your email. b. Log onto ALPA and write down the parings c. Read the bulletin board in AOC...Any of which takes about two minutes out of a month....but I digress
Exactly. The "I'm a new guy and didn't know" does not wash anymore. Everyone in ANC has been beaten over the head about not flying dp's. If something pops into open time the first question should be "is this a dp?"
Bogus info on the 48 dp's
SCP Flies DP
Check this out.

https://pilot.fedex.com/vips-bin/vip...5?MEM?30?21Dec
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to