Compass Update

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to
Quote: They changed our class date from Dec 14 to Jan 18. Anyone out there have a class date before that?
I got a buddy in your class....let me know if you want his contact info..
Sure, I wounder if we interviewed the same day. They were all good guys.
Since I can't send you a PM....when you get a couple more posts, you can PM him....he posts on here as G2TT.
I have a friend who was hired to start on the 21st of Dec, but his date was pushed back a month. I finished training in Montreal last week and start IOE on the 17th. Training was not to bad be prepared for changes to the schedule as they move things around due to instructor schedules. Some of the instructors you will deal with are straight CAE, while some will be Compass instructors.
Quote: I have a friend who was hired to start on the 21st of Dec, but his date was pushed back a month. I finished training in Montreal last week and start IOE on the 17th. Training was not to bad be prepared for changes to the schedule as they move things around due to instructor schedules. Some of the instructors you will deal with are straight CAE, while some will be Compass instructors.
How long were you up there in Montreal?
Quote: Since I can't send you a PM....when you get a couple more posts, you can PM him....he posts on here as G2TT.
Glad to see you both are fully "competing to win"!
What does that mean?
Quote: Glad to see you both are fully "competing to win"!
Yup....just like you!
Quote: Glad to see you both are fully "competing to win"!
I love competing to win, and I won! I'm dumping my commute to Philly!
If you guys fly the 175 into SDF (and I know you will cuz CPS is supposedly building a mx facility there) lemme know; brews for fellow AWAC alumni are on me!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to