Lets get an ORD crash pad together

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I can't find any crash pads with any space in ORD and I keep running into other pilots who are in the exact same situation. If you need a crash pad in ORD lets get together and split the rent/bills evenly with as many people as we can use in a place. I need to be in something starting in December. PM me and we'll get things started.
Quote: Lets get an ORD crash pad together
i don't think i'm ready for that big of a step yet...we just met.
Quote: i don't think i'm ready for that big of a step yet...we just met.
Don't be a prude!
No open mouth.... ok
Quote: i don't think i'm ready for that big of a step yet...we just met.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rush you... we wont have to tell your mother.
Quote: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rush you... we wont have to tell your mother.
i'm just old fashioned i guess
S-s-s-s-super!
Did you try craigslist? Not sure how much you are looking to spend but there are a few places under $500 a month, with utitities.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/roo/
There's a crashpad website that lists places. Check with people in your company. I do remember a big story about them going around ORD and closing down crashpads. Something about too many people in a building violating it's fire codes. They were handing out pretty stiff fines so several closed down.
Quote: There's a crashpad website that lists places. Check with people in your company. I do remember a big story about them going around ORD and closing down crashpads. Something about too many people in a building violating it's fire codes. They were handing out pretty stiff fines so several closed down.
I've been on the company website, and am looking to spend somewhere around $200. I also read about the crashpad crackdown in Chicago, including a story on some lady who was "grateful that the crashpad scare was over". It really ticked me off. I finally got a callback just now from a place that might work out, but I am still open to the idea of making a new one because availability isn't good right now.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to