Flight Options orders 100 Embraer Jets.

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote:
I guess a new TA is in the works with a pay increase
Well, that's true, but... That's like saying you met a Netjets pilot in 2002 and he told you that a new TA was in the works and it had a pay raise. He wouldn't have been lying to you, but it took 3 years after that to get the TA ratified and to actually get that pay raise. A similar thing is happening right now at FLOPS.

Yes, a contract (TA) is being negotiated. Yes it will have a pay raise (otherwise it would never get approved). But if history is any guide, don't expect those negotiations to be done anytime soon.
A big exodus of pilots to NJA could accelerate things. It is true you will always find pilots to fill a seat, but a big exodus would hurt.

Makes you wonder if NJA would look preferrably upon other fractional pilots? That's one way to ZING your competitors - take their employees... If I were a current junior FLOPS pilot I would get that resume out now...
Quote: A big exodus of pilots to NJA could accelerate things. It is true you will always find pilots to fill a seat, but a big exodus would hurt.

Makes you wonder if NJA would look preferrably upon other fractional pilots? That's one way to ZING your competitors - take their employees... If I were a current junior FLOPS pilot I would get that resume out now...
I'm not sure how you get a "big exodus" when NJA isn't really increasing hiring numbers. A flood of apps doesn't equal a flood of new hires.

-NTFB
Not Worth Consideration
A pilot position at Floptions is not worth consideration. A contract is way down the road and working conditions and pay suck. All of the other fractionals will be hiring, go there, forget Floptions, save yourself some grief.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to