CHQ pilots just got a christmas bonus

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
One of the biggest downfalls to working at CHQ, Joe Cespedes, was fired woot!!! Here comes a nice QOL boost. No more hiding open time in the reserves pile then reassigning already working crew members to avoid having to pay extra people! Now I might be able to actually get a day off.

For those that don't know Joe C was the head of crew sched. He even denied me a day off for when my sisters had triplets. Scum scum scum.
Every place has a devil in scheduling. Just a little compassion in the world of scheduling can make a big difference in the overall job.
Cough, cough......hack, hack....

Changed my mind... should not have said what i said. Nothing to see here... move along.
He was not only head of crew scheduling, that jakass was head of crew payroll to. Heard he left in cuffs.
So why was he fired this time? Hiding more of his Ho's in the local INDY hotel on the company dime or fudging flight times?
#1...company hotel
I guess the dirt he had on Heller finally expired.

You know that guy is hated when all the guys that have long left RP get text messages saying that this scumbag has bit the dust.
Being the skeptic that I am, I chalked all this up to rumor, especially considering crew sked told my captain last night to "Call Joe" in order to get a pay thing corrected.

Then the latest company memo came out. See ya Joe!
Quote: Heard he left in cuffs.
Every manager/director at every airline I have worked at that has been fired has ALWAYS been rumored to have been led out in handcuffs.

Joe was not led out in cuffs.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to