Flexjet question

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: I was offered the Lear 45 initially however I had a prior comitment and couldn't make the ground school date. They were very understanding and put me in the next class, for the 604. The 605 is replacing the 604 and will just require differences training.
And you get a flight attendent!!!!!
Quote: Pete,

What sort of times did you get hired with? Any types?
Thanks
I'm 26, CRJ FO times are 3000 total, 1500 multi/turbine, 1400 PIC not jet. I guess I am a little low on the time and average age but it looks like I sneaked in.
Quote: And you get a flight attendent!!!!!
Thank god, I have no clue how to operate those coffee makers in the airplane.
Decaf or regular,,,,thats all you need to know,,,LOL,,,,
Thanks for the info on hiring. I am not really worried about the relocation money itself, more just wondering if they would work with someone who doesn't have an ATP and no real prospects of getting one any time soon.

I'm glad that I do have a chance without that ATP, I've been interested in Flexjet since I was a ramp rat and worked with their crews, aircraft and owners. It would be nice to get into a Challenger.
hey Unclepetey,,,u pete? from chicago?
Quote: Thanks for the info on hiring. I am not really worried about the relocation money itself, more just wondering if they would work with someone who doesn't have an ATP and no real prospects of getting one any time soon.

I'm glad that I do have a chance without that ATP, I've been interested in Flexjet since I was a ramp rat and worked with their crews, aircraft and owners. It would be nice to get into a Challenger.
last night a guy had his lear 45 ride and also getting an ATP. So dont worry about it. It is all about your personality and your demeanor.
I will definately jump on that then. I could use the pay raise coming from the regional I'm at
Quote: I will definately jump on that then. I could use the pay raise coming from the regional I'm at
And the scuttlebutt is a significant raise for Flexjet to be announced in January, to keep pace with our friends in Columbus, Ohio!
Quote: Thanks for the info on hiring. I am not really worried about the relocation money itself, more just wondering if they would work with someone who doesn't have an ATP and no real prospects of getting one any time soon.

Quote: I will definately jump on that then. I could use the pay raise coming from the regional I'm at
just try and see what happens,,,hopefully some nice changes will be announced soon to compete with NJ's new contract.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to