What would be an "easy" degree to get?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Communications......
The degree program at Utah Valley State for aviation is an online program and not bad because it gives you credit for time served with your previous aviation experience.

Of course a non aviation degree is the best, to fall back on, but the online program is great for pilots with everchanging schedules and many nights in hotel rooms with their laptops.
I'm a Zoology major with a minor in Wildlife Conservation for my bachelors, but am finishing my associates in Aviation Flight Technology. I love biology, and if I loose my medical, or get fed up, I'll go work in a zoo, or for a park. I think it's easy but then again a lot of people think differently. Get the best GPA that you can. I nearly flunked out of high school, but I put my nose to the grindstone, and have a 3.0. I was worried about loosing my financial aid, as well as my GI Bill from the Army. I had one bad semester and the VET Dept. took the money back! Make sure you get good grades. If I can, you can. "ARMY STRONG!"
Geography... there are plenty of jobs available with this degree if flying doesn't work out. And it's quick and easy!
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to