Looking for CFI program

Subscribe
I'm looking for a CFI program (accelerated) that does the initial, II, and MEI. I have looked at ALLATPS but it seems that they have discontinued the CFI initial for outsiders. Its now only offered in the career program. So if anyone knows of a good program, please let me know. Thanks much.
Dash8 I would still call ATP and just double check on that. They are a company that will always take money!
They haven't been taking outside CFI's for several months. It's been talked about many times. I'm sure if they decide to start, again, word will spread like wildfire.

In the meantime. I'd check into Skymates, American Flyers, and Sheble's. There was a CFI school in Louisville a few years ago, but I can't think of the name. I remember it because she was quoted, in print, as saying she wouldn't take people from Riddle...hehe.
now there's the on going debate about 61 vs 141... but what about specifically for instructor ratings (cfi, ii, mei)? is there any benefit to learning how to instruct based on a specific syllabus? or just getting ur cfi through another part61 cfi?
Have you considered doing it at your local airport?
Quote: now there's the on going debate about 61 vs 141... but what about specifically for instructor ratings (cfi, ii, mei)? is there any benefit to learning how to instruct based on a specific syllabus? or just getting ur cfi through another part61 cfi?
There is no reduction in hours since there are no minimum times to meet. I can't see how a 141 syllabus is worthwhile for a CFI applicant. I trained 141, but at MTSU we do multi and CFI, CFII, and MEI part 61. You have to do all the self-study stuff anyway, and any CFI worth your time is going to have a schedule worked out. Personal opinion: If you are motivated enough to study for the CFI ratings by yourself, there's a good chance you should rethink getting the certificate.