Yum Brands

Subscribe
Any one know what the QOL and pay is like for their G200 CA is?
Don't know if anything has changed (I think I heard that it has), but there seems to be a Yum Brands pilot position advertised about every 3-4 months. That tells me that even if the pay is decent, the turnover is extremely high for a corporate job... that should raise flags about the employer and the QOL/company work environment.
When I worked at the FBO they came in quite often. Most of the right seaters were very young, very well endowed, and not male.
Do you know what the sked, pay and bennies are like. I know someone that flew the 604 in the right seat for 80K, but that was a few years ago.
Quote: When I worked at the FBO they came in quite often. Most of the right seaters were very young, very well endowed, and not male.
Perfect, that's how ALL copilots should be! Giggity, giggity!
Quote: Perfect, that's how ALL copilots should be! Giggity, giggity!
Nice! It doesn't make them bad people.
Not at all...I have flown with my share of pilots like that, some could fly the snot out of an airplane and some couldn't, just like the male pilots I've flown with. But if they can both fly and if given the choice of who to look at for 4 hours...well, giggity, giggity!