Hotel discounts for aircrews?

Subscribe
Does anyone know of a discount hotel website for airline crews? I am searching for cheap deals for an upcoming vacation. THANKS!
There are several. Don't recall any of them however LoL. When I travel I usually just ask a mgr at the hotel about Crew/equivalent rates any usually get a reasonable discount.
www.id90.com
dargal, perx, bookinterline, several others for resorts and cruises... theyre pretty much all the same. if youre looking for just regular hotels in the US near airports i usually call my crew schedulers or travel department and ask which hotels they use
Try calling the hotel you want and ask for the airline crew rate. Most hotels are pretty cooperative.
Quote: Try calling the hotel you want and ask for the airline crew rate. Most hotels are pretty cooperative.
This usually always works for me, especially if it is a hotel your airline uses. I had a lady give me attitude one night in DC. I got my room but she pulled a fast one giving me a disabled room with the safety bars on the walls spaced every three feet throughout the entire room.
Quote: This usually always works for me, especially if it is a hotel your airline uses. I had a lady give me attitude one night in DC. I got my room but she pulled a fast one giving me a disabled room with the safety bars on the walls spaced every three feet throughout the entire room.
That would be awesome. Like a Jungle Gym!
Another alternative is to call the local FBO's and ask if they have any deals with local hotels for "crew rates". Many major airport FBOs can get 20-35% knocked off of the normal "walkup" rate.