Furlough

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Still does...
You are not jealous, are you BGY? .......I know I am!
aahhhhh...levity...THANK YOU!!!
Thank you for the levity...much needed! I especially like the comment about self-furloughing...lol!!! Seriously, Albie saw you on the bus the other night and if my hours go down to 48, should have bid Paris or work "that other thing that has been sidelined" lately....love Ireland way too much!Trying to trust ALPA that they will "do the right thing" but it is business and wish I had bought Apple at $90 vs. current $200....hindsight is always the best. Follow?Didn't you see DWTS?? Heather didn't do that bad and she does sell purses....look at a price of Dooney + Burke lately? More that I make an hour.......
I thought that was Dudley Moore.
I thought it was Harry Potter...
there is still a shortage at some bases and unfiled FDA's.

Egg.....unfiled is a word...you just meant unfilled. Sort of like when you write "there" when you mean "they're".....spellchecker or Webster won't help. Now go to the barber and get your mullet trimmed and..... take the rest of the day off, with pay. You've earned it by gosh!
Quote: there is still a shortage at some bases and unfiled FDA's.

Egg.....unfiled is a word...you just meant unfilled. Sort of like when you write "there" when you mean "they're".....spellchecker or Webster won't help. Now go to the barber and get your mullet trimmed and..... take the rest of the day off, with pay. You've earned it by gosh!
just chocked (or is that choked) on my coffee.....classic

mullet...the perfect combo of business on top and party in the back.
www.mulletsgalore.com/
Dudley Moore hurts...I'll admit that....

The Wall - concept album

Sgt. - brilliant.

case closed.

Lady Madonna 1968

case closed again.
technical error
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to