NetJets Training

Subscribe
Where and how lng is NetJets initial training?

Thanks

AggiePilot
Quote: Where and how lng is NetJets initial training?

Thanks

AggiePilot
New hire training in Columbus is about 9-10 days long (company policies and procedures, FOM and regs, CPR and survival training, etc....) followed by aircraft-specific training which can last anywhere from 20-30 days, then IOE which can take as long as two full 7-day tours.

I'm not sure how fast they're getting guys through the training pipeline nowadays, but when I was hired in Jan '06, I didn't finish IOE until early May and wasn't flying the line as a "fully-fledged" line pilot until June. FWIW
What are they paying during training right now?
During training you are on the 18 day schedule making your base salary and perdiem at 24 hours a day while away from your home base. You will be on the highest paid schedule and make pretty good money right away.
Your pay during training is based on an annual salary of $69,188, plus the $40.80 a day per diem.
Indoc
Quote: Your pay during training is based on an annual salary of $69,188, plus the $40.80 a day per diem.
Plus you have insurance and bennies starting day one. No commute and no sitting reserve, ever...Pretty nice.
Quote: Plus you have insurance and bennies starting day one. No commute and no sitting reserve, ever...Pretty nice.
The 15 day Flex is sort of a reserve schedule, in that you do not know you are working until the night before. So the blackberry must be charged and checked more often.